D-ID, a provider of AI-driven creative media, launched its proprietary Creative Reality Studio, a self-service video platform that enables users to easily bring photos to life and seamlessly generate high-quality and customized presenter-led content from a single image.
The platform was created based on inbound demand from enterprises and SMBs as they upgrade their learning & development (L&D) content, internal and external communications, product marketing and sales enablement materials.
Creative Reality Studio allows users to access the full suite of D-ID technology, empowering business content creators – L&D, HR, marketers, advertisers, and sales teams – to seamlessly integrate video in digital spaces and presentations, generating more engaging content using customized corporate video narrators. The platform radically reduces the cost and hassle of creating corporate video content and offers an unlimited variety of presenters (versus limited avatars), including the users’ own photos or any image they have the rights to use.
The technology enables customers/users to choose the identity – ethnicity, gender, age, and even the language, accent and intonation – of the presenter. This offers greater representation and diversity, leading to a stronger sense of inclusion and belonging, driving further engagement and interaction with the businesses who use it.
- Choice of:
- High definition Premium Presenters with life-like upper body and facial movements, including hand gestures.
- Additional option to create a Custom Premium Presenter, which requires short video shoot with the subject.
- Special Presenters with videos generated from any front-facing photo and text or audio.
- Both the Special and Premium presenters are easily generated and user-friendly, requiring only a few clicks
- Enables video to be created in multiple languages by simply translating the text, rather than engaging different presenters fluent in each language
- Offers extensive neural voices across 119 languages and variants
- Option of audio input where users can upload a more personalized voice-driven digital presenter, as well as voice cloning to match a specific voice
- Users have access to an exclusive plug-in for PowerPoint, allowing a customizable digital human to be placed directly into a presentation to bring text to life with a presenter video
- API version available for enterprise users
The use of video has increased dramatically and more businesses are integrating it in their training, communications and marketing strategies, as it is more immediate, easier to digest and engaging than text. Accelerating this trend are the rapidly evolving worlds of avatars and the metaverse, both of which urgently demand a more creative, immersive and interactive content approach from digital creators. Production budgets however, can be prohibitively expensive and require significant allocations of time and talent. Synthetic media offers an ideal solution.
“D-ID’s work has already generated more than 100 million videos,” said Gil Perry, CEO and Co-founder of D-ID. “Now that we’re offering our self-service Creative Reality platform, the potential is huge. It enables both larger enterprises, smaller companies and freelancers to produce personalized videos for a range of purposes at massive scale, with the potential to engage audiences in learning and development, sales training and more. Our technology cuts through the headache of corporate video production to effortlessly create high-quality, cost-effective, professional videos in any language at the click of a button.”