Home News Aramark Debuting Self-Order, Self-Checkout at 7 Sports Arenas
Aramark Sports + Entertainment, the foodservice provider at seven National Hockey League and National Basketball Association arenas, will introduce self-order and self-checkout solutions at several arenas this season.
- Grab-and-go service models will be paired with near-contactless checkout devices in a new Drink Mkt at Capital One Arena, section 106.
- Canadian Tire Centre’s multiple Drink Mkt and Walk Thru Bru locations will roll out portable versions of the concept along with a dedicated walk-in store.
- AT&T Center will feature AI self-checkout capabilities, with self-dispensing popcorn machines selling Spurs Pop: Fiesta-Inspired Kettle Corn, in two arena locations.
- The Drink Mkt brand will expand with two additional locations at Capital One Arena that offer autonomous, checkout-free technology in sections 108 and 116.
Digital age verification:
- Spurs fans at AT&T Center will be able to order cocktails via automated cocktail bars in section 115 using facial recognition technology after registering with a valid government-issued ID.
- Wells Fargo Center will implement club-level mobile ordering with delivery to all seats.
- PPG Paints Arena will launch a new offering from its dual-chamber, temperature-controlled food lockers located at the Ford Food Garage in Section 115 with MoBowl, a gluten-free, customizable rice bowls concept.
- AT&T Center will offer a second Fan Favs Express concept in section 126, but this time with self-checkout kiosks.
- Capital One Arena will expand kiosk ordering with two Hall of Favs locations in sections 106 and 417 that feature popular concessions brands.
- Wells Fargo Center’s new club level will offer the ability to order from kiosks with food delivery to seats.