Luxury fashion house Bally is giving stores a retail point-of-sale refresh to enhance its omnichannel shopping experience
Bally is replacing its current Retail Point of Service (POS) systems with Oracle Retail Xstore across 18 countries.
The move will give Bally associates easy access to the data they need to understand customer preferences better and move freely to help customers find the merchandise they are seeking and check-out with ease – whether in-store or online.
Nicolas Girotto, CEO of Bally, said, “With the Oracle retail POS solutions, store associates will always be able to guide the customers throughout the shopping experience, offer first-class omnichannel services by combining physical and digital experiences, and process payments quickly.”
Innovate daily operations, maximize employee productivity, and enhance customer experience with modern retail POS software. A modern retail POS system blurs the line between the digital and physical worlds.
Modern retail POS systems must have the ability to:
- Accept customers’ growing range of preferred payment types
- Quickly find and hand over Buy Online Pickup Instore (BOPIS) orders
- Accurately answer shoppers’ questions on any product
- Make recommendations for customers based on their purchasing history
- Untether store associates from the cash wrap and allow them to deliver a higher level of customer service from front of house to the dressing room
- Enable complete transactions from tablet or mPOS devices
- Comply with EMV and PCI requirements