29 Distinct Data Sources Power New Insights Platform for Brands Selling on Amazon
Momentum Commerce announced the launch of app.momentumcommerce.com, a platform containing reporting, insights, and advanced strategic tools that helps brands understand what is happening in their Amazon business, why it happened, and what they should do to grow. The new Web-based software connects multiple years’ worth of Amazon search and product data together with Amazon Seller Central and Amazon Vendor Central information, layered with sharp visuals and data enrichments to make insights clear and actionable.
The app provides brands with a deep accounting for their own progress on Amazon across advertising, inventory, digital shelf, and other key business functions. Additionally, metrics can be benchmarked against competitors, and research tools illuminate the “state of play” of other categories on Amazon when investigating potential new product launches.
“Particularly for larger or multinational brands, Amazon data remains tremendously cumbersome to report on across business functions. Deciphering it requires a high degree of eCommerce experience and knowledge. We brought that knowledge to bear as we designed app.momentumcommerce.com over the past year, drawing data from 29 distinct data sources with 60 different transformation steps and joins. The end result solves the most time-consuming reporting and research headaches for our customers, and provides a truly unified view of retail, advertising, inventory, and competitive intelligence,” said Ryan Walker, VP of Product Strategy, Momentum Commerce.
app.momentumcommerce.com is available to clients of Momentum Commerce, with functionality including:
- Retail Analytics: Critical revenue, operational, and sales metrics, with normalized data for 1P, 3P, and hybrid Amazon brands.
- Advertising Analytics: Important Amazon advertising statistics, including spend and budget tracking, contextualized in a way designed to assist with decision making.
- Market Explorer: Wide-ranging research tool that unveils more than 30 different statistics collected across every category and sub-category on Amazon.
- Brand Explorer: Deeply targeted research tool comparing any brand on Amazon to the top 25 brands in any selected category or sub-category across a wide range of metrics.
- Inventory Overview: Comprehensive accounting of inventory performance across Amazon, designed for both 1P, 3P, and hybrid Amazon businesses.