CXM Today brings you announcements from the annual retail conference in Las Vegas.
buywith showcased its new Livestream shopping features
buywith, a Livestream shopping platform, hosted a demo of its Livestream shopping session to showcase its new shoppable features that drives engagement and conversions.
buywith’s new shoppable features includes:
– A Shop now feature enabling shoppers to check out without living the session
– Conversion-enhancing features – coupon code and timer
– Engagement-enhancing features – spotlight, double-host, and animation features
“We are thrilled to be sponsoring the ShopTalk 2022 event and showcasing our Livestream shopping platform and its new features that drive engagement and increase conversions. buywith is not only a Livestream shopping platform but a marketplace of independent content creators with expertise in hosting Livestream shopping sessions,” said Adi Ronen Almagor, the CEO and Co-Founder of buywith.
Tangiblee launched immersive shopping and AR commerce features
Tangiblee, an enterprise-ready, immersive shopping solutions provider,introduced its suite of easy-to-deploy offerings that claim to elevate eCommerce sales by providing Augmented Reality (AR) capabilities including Virtual Try-On (VTO), Interactive Lifestyle Content, and more. Tangiblee’s solution has drawn luxury retailers across all categories looking to provide an exclusive shopping experience for their customers including Lucardi, Living Spaces, Samsonite and more.
Tangiblee recently released product features across all categories with a focus to accelerate the interactive shopping experience for online retailers. This includes enhancing customer experience with Multi-SKU Bundling, Optimized Auto-Capture for VTO, Animated CTAs, etc.
“We are always striving to enhance the customer experience,” says Eliad Inbar, CEO and Co-Founder of Tangiblee. “Tangiblee’s latest product features are highly differentiated and represent the future of immersive shopping and AR commerce. We look forward to discussing these innovations with retailers at Shoptalk 2022.”
Algonomy showcased its real-time customer data platform, and AI-powered personalization solution
Algonomy, the made-for-retail customer engagement platform showcased its solution, designed to increase customer lifetime value. Over 400 retailers and brands including Walmart, Price Chopper, rue21, Pizza Hut, Tiffany & Co, Helzberg Diamonds, Carrefour, Big Y, Chedraui, McDonald’s are Algonomy’s customers.
This AI-powered platform helps retailers:
- Unify consumer context by understanding every individual across stores and digital, across demand and supply.
- Make contextually relevant decisions by combining past behaviour and present context for real-time, in-the-moment engagement.
- Leverage this intelligence to orchestrate personalized inbound and outbound engagement across touchpoints for a consistent, frictionless journey.