LiveAPI is an API platform that handles all the technical heavy lifting in building a video streaming app
Castr Live announced the launch of their new product, LiveAPI. The product offers a set of powerful APIs for building live and on-demand video streaming apps. LiveAPI handles all technical heavy lifting for processing video from live streaming, encoding, video hosting to delivery for any kind of application.
LiveAPI comes along with a robust infrastructure to make sure video performance stays stable and the viewing experience is of high quality. The product offers a complete solution for developing video streaming apps at any scale:
- End-to-end streaming experience with APIs for live streaming, video hosting, video encoding, multistreaming, and cloud recordings
- Powerful, global CDNs including Akamai, Fastly, and Cloudflare
- State-of-the-art low latency, secured, and adaptive bitrate streaming technologies
- 24/7 dedicated technical support for all users
- Global infrastructure scales to handle thousands of concurrent streams and millions of viewers.
“LiveAPI’s mission is to simplify the journey of developing a live video streaming app, or any software involving live streaming and hosting videos. With more than four years of experience in live streaming and video delivery, I believe LiveAPI is the next step to bringing digital video closer to everyone. We aim to handle all the technical heavy lifting of video processing, data transmission, or streaming infrastructure to let the developers focus 100% on building their product and get it into the hands of their customers faster than ever before,” said Govinda Sunil, CEO, Castr Founder, LiveAPI.